I'm hoping you can help me with a project that I'm struggling to export. I've made several projects before, but this is the first time I've hit such a roadblock. I've been troubleshooting this for the last 72 hours, and have exhausted all the advice I've been able to find. Hoping the community can help. Thanks in advance.
- Project freezes in the middle of export.
- Export rendered with CUDA
Troubleshooting steps already taken:
> Successfully exported with Mercury Playback Engine Software Only. However, the quality is compromised in comparison, thus CUDA render is essential for exporting this particular project.
> Deleted all media cache files from both Premiere's Preferences and manually in the C-drive folders
> Checking/unchecking the 'Render at Maximum Depth' or 'Use Maximum Render Quality' boxes doesn't make a difference.
> Attempted to export in several different formats (H.264, QuickTime, etc). Same issue occurs.
> Attempted to export in different presets (high, medium and low). Feezes regardless.
• Project length - 00:27:21:24
• File size using preferred format/preset: ~3400 MB
• Freeze points have varied between 0%, 1%, 2%, 5%, 6%, 8% and 9%.
• Display adapter (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB) is up-to-date. I reran it just in case, and confirmed it's currently.