Premiere Pro // Project Freezes In The Middle Of Export // CUDA

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Support Community--

I'm hoping you can help me with a project that I'm struggling to export.  I've made several projects before, but this is the first time I've hit such a roadblock.  I've been troubleshooting this for the last 72 hours, and have exhausted all the advice I've been able to find.  Hoping the community can help.  Thanks in advance.

=======

Issue:

- Project freezes in the middle of export.

- Export rendered with CUDA

Troubleshooting steps already taken:

> Successfully exported with Mercury Playback Engine Software Only.  However, the quality is compromised in comparison, thus CUDA render is essential for exporting this particular project.

> Deleted all media cache files from both Premiere's Preferences and manually in the C-drive folders

> Checking/unchecking the 'Render at Maximum Depth' or 'Use Maximum Render Quality' boxes doesn't make a difference.

> Attempted to export in several different formats (H.264, QuickTime, etc).  Same issue occurs.

> Attempted to export in different presets (high, medium and low).  Feezes regardless.

Pertinent Info:

• Project length - 00:27:21:24

• File size using preferred format/preset: ~3400 MB

• Freeze points have varied between 0%, 1%, 2%, 5%, 6%, 8% and 9%.

• Display adapter (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB) is up-to-date.  I reran it just in case, and confirmed it's currently.

• All drives have at least 32 GB of free space

• Output: 1920x1080 (1.0), 29.97 fps, Progressive, Hardware Encoding, VBR, 1 pass, Target 16.00 Mbps, AAC, 320 kbps, 48 kHz, Stereo

Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide.  Thank you.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?