• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE PRO PROJECT MANAGER PROBLEM

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping that someone here can answer my question. I'm on an iMac.

I am working on a feature documentary and trying to get my rough cut to my editor on an external drive using Project Manager. After a several (a lot) days, I managed to export the project to an external drive. I had to make sure that ALL the files were showing as linked in the Timeline (for some reason when you do an edit in Audition and come back to Premiere the links to Finder get broken. My work-around was to re-export the clips and re-import.

I also had to unclick "rename media" and "conform audio" to make it export properly.

So the project exported, but the graphics files (text in my Timeline) did not export AT ALL.

Anyone had this problem and can you suggest a solution?

Thanks!

Katharine

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ravenshoe,

Do you mean the text files in your original timeline (which are Premiere Pro items I suppose) were missing in the Project Manager exported project ?

Or maybe your text files were real files located in your original folder ? What format do they have ?

If you have troubles with the PPro Project Manager, you can test and use PlumePack, it's a new plugin we are developing. Basically it is like a Project Manager with the same "Collect & Copy" feature (but not using Project Manager so there could be less problems on particular projects like yours).
There is also a "Trim" feature : it removes the unused frames of your timeline footages without re-encoding : you keep the same codec and quality : it's like copying a part of your file.

More infos : https://www.autokroma.com/PlumePack

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I made a stupid mistake and had not highlighted all the V tracks before Project Manager collected them.

Katharine Parsons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines