Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro: Project panel follows Media Browser after restart

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear support community,
I'm pretty new to Premiere Pro, so I don't know if this is on purpose, but I noticed when I was setting up my workspace that my "Project" panel translocated itself wherever my "Media Browser" was as soon as I restarted the program, which is quite annoying. I would love to have my "Project" panel in one stack and my "Media Browser" in another and not both panels in one stack.

It's not really relevant to me, but I just wanted to report this issue (considering it is one).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me move this to the Premiere Pro forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines