• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro project panel will not default to list view

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently in Premiere Pro v15.1.0 and it seems that the project panel will not stay in list view no matter what I do. Every time I open a project, I always have to change it from icon to list view. Save, close, open it back up again and it reverts to list view. I have also tried switching to list view and saving changes to my custom workspace (via Window > Workspaces > Save changes to this workspace). No avail. This appears to be true across all of my projects.

Any and all help appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this too but not on all projects nor will the thumbnails stay on. I made a bugreport.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Iam facing the same problem...help me please...its annoying... whenever i come back to my project...i find everything in icon view...pleasr tell a solution... I've already done the save workspace thing.. nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines