• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro quits everytime it's opened - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I came into my office this morning and for some reason Premiere will not open. All other adobe products work fine.  I've rolled back to previous versions of Premere, trashed preferences, removed Premiere and all adobe products completetly and reinstalled. Nothing is working.  

Below is the error code I get, Any ideas?

Time Awake Since Boot: 62 seconds

Crashed thread: 48 [3684] THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL

Exception Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Exception Parameters: Access violation reading location 0x0000000000003400
Exception Message: 3221225477 The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The memory could not be %s.

Application Specific Information:
C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0365573.inf_amd64_a1e6ef6331086c90\B365567\atio6axx.dll

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tobydashwood,

Sorry for the crash.

Looks like it's related to Windows. Please check out the following article: https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-exception-access-violation-error-on-windows-10/

Please check if there are any updates available for Windows or your GPU driver. If that doesn't help, try changing the permissions. Here are the instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html#

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines