• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro "Filter Offline" message

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!, Premiere Pro has all of a sudden started giving me this error pop up and won't load plug-ins. I'm currently in the middle of a project and need these plug-ins, they were working 2 days ago. 

Version 14.6.0 

IMacScreenshot 2020-11-24 at 22.05.53.png 2019 Version 10.15.5

Thanks for the help 

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 21.20.20.png

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

Have you done any updates recently?

Have you tried doing a OS seearch for the plug-ins

Have you tried reinstalling the plug-ins?  Certainly looks like they've gone offline...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go, it looks like the plug-ins are in the correct place, Thanks for your help 

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 23.19.53.png

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 23.21.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's hard enough to help when we have all the information. 

Have you done any updates recently?

Have you tried reinstalling the plug-ins?

and Kevin's query is spot on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's working now I deleted the plug-ins and reinstalled them and it seems to be working now. Thank you for the quick advice and response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graeme,

Might need to update these, as one has to do with new versions of software. Can you check with those folks?

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working now I deleted the plug-ins and reinstalled them and it seems to be working now. Thank you for the quick advice and response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tasha Dobie , I encountered a similar problem after upgrading to the new Premiere M1 native release; now three video plugins are missing -- three-way color corrector, shadow/highlight, and color balance (HLS). 

How did you go about re-install the missing plugins? I'd like to try it as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those aren't plugins, they are effects that have historically been shipped with PrPro. But those have been in the Obsolete folder for some time as their code is ancient. They might be simply gone now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil,

I don't suppose there is any way to re-install these old effects, if they have been removed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They're still showing in the Obsolete folder of 15.4 on my Win10 rig.

Though say Color Balance HLS is an old 8-bit effect ... notice it doesn't have the 32-bit float lego block? Not supported for the GPU use either. And Shadow/Highlight is also a non-acclerated 8-bit effect.

Fast Color Corrector is at least both 32-bit and GPU usable ... but the math on that is still ancient and I've seen demos where it can be a bit wonky with your pixels. It's really old design and code. I would never touch it myself.

But everyone's mileage always varies. Every editor or colorist I know does everything differently!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines