• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro randomly closes every time I render (Versions 14.9 + 15.0)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished a video project on Sunday (3/7) and I've been trying to render it every day since then (today is 3/11) and both Premiere Pro and Media Encoder will randomly closeout while I'm rendering and it happens every single time. In total around 10-15 crashes, and it's really frustrating.

I've been using Premiere Pro since July 2020 with no such thing like this ever happening. The file I'm trying to export is 637 MB which isn't even that much. I've exported files double and triple that size in the past with no problem. I originally had this issue on 14.9 but I updated both Premiere Pro and Media Encoder to 15.0 but it's still doing the same thing. Would love if this issue could be resolved, but even if it is I don't know if I'll continue to use Adobe software anymore after this.

Specs:

i5-8256U

Intek UHD 620

8GB RAM

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello can you please try to do these rebooting steps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/clear-cache.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kantruh can you report if this helped? In general it is adviced to clear media cache when updating Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in addition to what Joelle stated, try to delete the render files from sequence..

are you on software only rendering? (check in project settings)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried GPU accelerated and Software only rendering. But in the Media Preferences of Premiere Pro I've tried rendering with decoding on and off. But I've always kept encoding on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines