• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro randomly stopped working

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday premiere pro randomly stopped working for me . It won't even load it gets to the loading screen and says not responding. I tried everything from resetting my laptop to deleting all the apps and re downloading them 

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try holding down the Option key when launching the app. This will reset all your preferences to default, which is a usual first step in troubleshooting:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jlacour28,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using and the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, have you installed any third party plugins? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines