Highlighted

Premiere Pro rendering green lines over all footage

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently encounted a video playback error in my version of premiere pro. I am using the most recent version of Premiere Pro 2020, and while it has worked perfectly in the past, it recently stopped previewing my videos without rendering distracting green lines over the footage. I have done so much to stop this, such include:

1. changing the renderer

2. Uninstalling and reinstalling the program

3. Installing Premiere Rush

4. Downgrading my graphics driver (which caused Premiere Pro to not render anything at all)

5. Updating my graphics driver to the most recent version

None of this as worked, and I have yet to find anyone who has had the same issue as me. If it is a problem with my hardware, then it's completely understandable considering this is a poorly made Toshiba Z20T laptop that can't run adobe after effects, however, premiere working on this device in the past has convinced me something else may be going on.

Premiere pro is the only program that is doing this. (

Rendering issueRendering issuePC SpecsPC Specs

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro rendering green lines over all footage

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently encounted a video playback error in my version of premiere pro. I am using the most recent version of Premiere Pro 2020, and while it has worked perfectly in the past, it recently stopped previewing my videos without rendering distracting green lines over the footage. I have done so much to stop this, such include:

1. changing the renderer

2. Uninstalling and reinstalling the program

3. Installing Premiere Rush

4. Downgrading my graphics driver (which caused Premiere Pro to not render anything at all)

5. Updating my graphics driver to the most recent version

None of this as worked, and I have yet to find anyone who has had the same issue as me. If it is a problem with my hardware, then it's completely understandable considering this is a poorly made Toshiba Z20T laptop that can't run adobe after effects, however, premiere working on this device in the past has convinced me something else may be going on.

Premiere pro is the only program that is doing this. (

Rendering issueRendering issuePC SpecsPC Specs

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

these are the minimum requirements for premiere to work properly

8gb Ram is not enough for HD video editing you need to have 16 gb Ram so the software can work properly

on another note the difference between after effects and premiere is that After effects is more cpu based than premiere pro which is more gpu based that's why you may face some issues in premiere that are different sometimes.

Can you please send us details about your graphics driver? Is it integrated or discrete.

Your issue might be solved if you update or roll back to a previous graphics card driver version from the vendor's website and not from windows

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In reviewing the specs for the person who initiated the post, I too have a similar computer. Is there a post that outlines rolling back my computer's graphics as you suggest. My ipad allows me to merge my video and audio. However the features in the app are not real functional features so i am trying to add overlays on the laptop. Is there a post or support to help me acheive this. I am not that tech savvy, but I did manage to find the post that talks about updating the intel driver and this is not a fix for me. Any help would be great! Having the whole cloud package and nothing working well is frustrating.

Thank you 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines