Highlighted

Premiere Pro says "Missing Dolby Audio Recorder", will not import clips

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (61).pngHello,

Just recently when I am trying to import a clip into adobe premiere pro will not import the sound of the clip, and the error message "Missing Dolby Audio Recorder" pops up. But what's worse is that the next time I opened premiere pro clips will not import at all, like when I drag the video clip into premiere pro like I always do the "importing files" progress bar just keeps loading forever without moving, I also tried importing the clip from media browser and it still won't work. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but it still won't work. I have attached a screenshot of what's happening inside premiere pro) 

Thank you so much)

Regards,

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro says "Missing Dolby Audio Recorder", will not import clips

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (61).pngHello,

Just recently when I am trying to import a clip into adobe premiere pro will not import the sound of the clip, and the error message "Missing Dolby Audio Recorder" pops up. But what's worse is that the next time I opened premiere pro clips will not import at all, like when I drag the video clip into premiere pro like I always do the "importing files" progress bar just keeps loading forever without moving, I also tried importing the clip from media browser and it still won't work. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but it still won't work. I have attached a screenshot of what's happening inside premiere pro) 

Thank you so much)

Regards,

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using, Premiere does not now have its own Dolby decoder, it relies on the one included with the operating system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply!)

I am using Windows 10 Home Version 2004.

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

 ...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 1
leop66 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvience. I have now inserted the screenshot)

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 1