• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro SDK Exporter Help

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a custom exported for use in Premiere and AME that exports to my custom format. The plugin works generally, however I need to add support for Match Source so that a user can easily do batch conversion in AME.

I have added the support for the MatchSource button but I am having problems getting the correct values for the source media.

It seems that for each file in my batch list the plugin gets initialized twice, the first time it initializes correctly and if I make a call to exportInfoSuite->GetExportSourceInfo( exporterPluginID,
kExportInfo_VideoWidth,
&seqWidth);  I get the correct information back and I can populate the parameters correctly, however this "Instance" never calls exSelDoExport so those values are never used, instead the plugin is initialized a second time, but this time a call to exportInfoSuite->GetExportSourceInfo( exporterPluginID,
kExportInfo_VideoWidth,
&seqWidth) returns an incorrect value (it seems that it always returns the values for the first file in the list) and so if I have 5 files in the list in AME and each have different dimensions, even if Match Source is selected - they all expoort at the size of the first file in the list.

I must be doing something wrong here, but I don't understand what. There is no call to exSelEndInstance inbetween the first call and the second call.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Export , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll reach out directly, to get more details...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines