• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Sequence Settings

Participant ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a lot of fun working with Sony HDR HLG and I can find lots of videos on how to adjust the Lumetri panel to make the footage acceptable in REC709. But what I'm less sure about is what I should set some of the basic settings to. For example in the sequence settings do I set "working color space" to REC2100HLG to match the video off the camera or to REC 709 to match the output I require? Simarly under the Lumetri wrench do I select the color space to match the footage or the desired output? And do I select HDR or 10 bit? And what is clamped signal?

I'm comin to the conclusion that it is to match the output but confirmation from the experts would be nice. 

Oh and if you're wondering why I shoot in REC2100HLG to convert back to REC709 it's partly because I can with the PXW-Z190 and partly because I believe this will allow me to future proof my clips for a time when everyone works in HDR. 

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?