• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro showing red x on screen whenever i apply an effect

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro is showing a red X on screen and has decreased the quality of my videos after i apply an effect. I have a bad laptop that runs at 15 fps and i don't know what to do since it took 2 hours only to export an extremely low quality video. What do i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Ok so when its a Third Party Transitions, Template, ETC. It will show the light red X that you need to pay for it. The one I use, I put the transition video effect in the timeline of what I am editing then I click on the transition title between clipps. I go to the effects control and before the around arrow ''reset effet'' a new button will pop up saying SET UP. I click on it and will ask me username password of my Third Party Transitions. Then I can use edit and export FINALLY.... I was upset

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which effect, BitBat? Is it a third party one? Is it currently licensed?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i fix this i have the same problem, whenever I put in a effect it puts a red x over it and even when I render it or export it, it never fixes it. please someone help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this for any effect? What your settings for your project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to remove the x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so when its a Third Party Transitions, Template, ETC. It will show the light red X that you need to pay for it. The one I use, I put the transition video effect in the timeline of what I am editing then I click on the transition title between clipps. I go to the effects control and before the around arrow ''reset effet'' a new button will pop up saying SET UP. I click on it and will ask me username password of my Third Party Transitions. Then I can use edit and export FINALLY.... I was upset because I found it by accident and no help. So I AM HELPING NOW for those like me. I hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was exactly the answer I was looking for! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines