Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro slow exports 14.7

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Ever since the 14.5/6/7 update I've been getting extremely slower exports on videos that would normally take 10-20mins on 14.4.

The last test I did, the time it took to export a 20 min video on 14.7 was saying 4hrs the video was just a trimmed down video of some twitch highlights. Which when on 14.4 took about 14 mins to export.

My specs are as follow:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz 

RAM: 32gb

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970  

Ive tried clearing the cashe and resetting my setting but nothing worked any other suggestions would be great! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boleman,

I have a feeling your CPU/GPU drivers from Intel might be the culprit. See this discussion on our hardware forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/video-hardware/quicksync-is-no-longer-working-after-installing-new-dc...

See if that makes any sense. Perhaps rolling back drivers may assist your situation. Otherwise, a newer CPU/GPU will solve this, I think. You can also roll back to an earlier version of Premiere Pro.

Try that and report back.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I've rolled back for the time being, but I do like being on the latest version of software haha

I don't think that is relevant to my situation. If it were a hardware/driver issue I feel like it would be affecting any version of premiere rather than just the ones that have come out in the past couple of months? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines