Highlighted

Premiere Pro stick at loading screen

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open premiere it get stucks at this loading screen. I uninstalled it, and reinstalled an older version- still is doing it. I tried opening on another user on my laptop as well. Haven't been able to use premiere for a week now and is really frustrating! 

image.jpg

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro stick at loading screen

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open premiere it get stucks at this loading screen. I uninstalled it, and reinstalled an older version- still is doing it. I tried opening on another user on my laptop as well. Haven't been able to use premiere for a week now and is really frustrating! 

image.jpg

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.02.34 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines