• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro stuck in "Loading ImporterQuicktime Bundle

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 6.37.03 PM.pngDo you know why Premiere won't start and stuck in this stage? I turned off Firewall, empty Adobe folder and reinstalled Adobe CC. It still does not work. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

I've been through this at length with Apple Support, who have been superb, and got this resolved. It isn't an Adobe issue, but an underlying OS issue. 

On a Mac, the issue appears to be mainly due to missing Desktop and Documents folders within your user profile (Macintosh HD > Users > YOURNAME. Creating a new profile allowed it to work ok, although that is just a workaround / test, not a solution. I had recently uninstalled DropBox, but I believe iCloud Drive has a similar impact. Due to underl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, except mine says .pre and not .bundle. been waitng nearly 20 mins to see if it will fix itself. i dont need to force close and lose my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why force quitting while launching premiere will make you lose your project.   Maybe go in to a little more detail.  You might also tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows or Mac, Christy? Let us know. First thing you might try is a clean reinstall of Premiere Pro. 

Hope to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem and mine is on MAC with CATALINA 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the very same issue. Did you solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same issue on windows 10.

is there an answer to fix this bs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sachiek,

Frustrating. Can we have more info on your system?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Kevin. 
I have macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7
I am using Adobe Premiere Pro version 14.4.
This error really came out of nowhere, it might have been after I updated Premiere a few days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried reinstalling the programme and resetting my preferences, neither of those worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacPro 2019, AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32GB.

Catalina 10.15.7

Note: Premiere 2019 starts normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Tracked down some of the plugin trouble (RSMB and Trapcode Suite). Removed the plugins that gave trouble from the Library/.../.../Common/Plug-ins folder, and put those in the After Effects plug-ins folder, to prevent Premiere from trying to load and failing launching.

Now still dealing with the ImporterQuicktime.bundle, which I can not find on my system, but causes Premiere 14 to not start. The only thing I find is in the  Media Encoder Plugin Loading.log:

Loading /Applications/Adobe Media Encoder 2020/Adobe Media Encoder 2020.app/Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/ImporterQuickTime.bundle

Feature request: let Premiere skip thire party plugins that don't load in 10 seconds. Saves a lot of pain for many users.

Premiere 13 still starts fine in both situations (even with the plugins in the Common folder)

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 15.02.01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue on my windows PC running windows 10 pr for work stations 20H2. First it got stuck on Go pro vr player .prm so i removeed that now it gets stuck on Quick time plauer.prM. My system was running fine with the old bersion last week now it neither runs on the new one or old one. Please can you offer some advice asap thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

revert to the previous version that was working until we can solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As told: "Note: Premiere 2019 starts normally."

Premiere 2019 is known as Premiere 13. Quite long ago... Pre-Catalina I think. And Catalina isn't even the latest OS.

Which brings me to this:

Did anyone solve te Premiere Pro problem by upgrading to Big Sur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just deleted the old QuickTime 7 Pro, and it started working again.  They stopped supporting the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for posting your solution.  Not enough people do this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

Which OS were you on? Do you mind me asking? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Same issue on a fresh install, Mac Pro 2019, latest Catalina update (10.15.7).

Premiere Pro was first hanging on izAdobeLoudness.bundle. I removed that plugin after backing it up and now it is hanging on ImporterQuicktime.bundle.

Best,

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Kevin,

I've done some tests and if I try removing the plugin from the package it moves to another plug. It seems that a lot of plugins are hanging on my system preventing a fresh premiere installation to start correctly.

Happy to discuss with support about it if it is possible.

Best,

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile, I found that this ImporterQuicktime.bundle is part of the actual Premiere Pro package. (Show contents on the App)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It took me a lot of patience to get in touch with the right representative in Premiere Pro specialized support to get some information about this issue (in my case fresh install of Premiere Pro 2020 was hanging on ImportingQuicktime.bundle).

I have to say that while the last representative really helped it's a shame that I had to spend 4+ hours with technical support uninstalling, cleaning and installing again a fresh install before I was directed to someone who could help and was proposing some test that made sense.

The best test to know if this issue is related to permissions is to create a new admin account and try launching Premiere Pro with this new account.

If it launches with the new admin account then your main account is likely to be corrupted somewhere Premiere does not like (I have to say that so far Premiere is the only application raising such an issue in my case).

To fix your main account Apple Support has a very specific procedure that will involve maintenance operations (specific command lines and actions) and an OS reinstall without loosing any data (basically only the OS files will be replaced by fresh one).

It takes some time but definitely fixed the Premiere Pro 2020 launch issue in my case.

Hope this helps,

Best,

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear Pierre!

In Cataline permissions are the cause of most evil.

It broke Dynamic Link as well. After repairing that started to work again.

I'll try the new account trick to find out.

Thanks for your effort to inform me. Really appreciate that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Piere where can we find these "very specifc" apple support procedures?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calling Apple support and tell them about broken permissions and the fact that it was working with a fresh account is what I did to get them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines