• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro stuck in "Loading ImporterQuicktime Bundle

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 6.37.03 PM.pngDo you know why Premiere won't start and stuck in this stage? I turned off Firewall, empty Adobe folder and reinstalled Adobe CC. It still does not work. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

I've been through this at length with Apple Support, who have been superb, and got this resolved. It isn't an Adobe issue, but an underlying OS issue. 

On a Mac, the issue appears to be mainly due to missing Desktop and Documents folders within your user profile (Macintosh HD > Users > YOURNAME. Creating a new profile allowed it to work ok, although that is just a workaround / test, not a solution. I had recently uninstalled DropBox, but I believe iCloud Drive has a similar impact. Due to underl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I am talking to Apple Support now, but they're not much help.

They say I'm not allowed to send them the link to this thread, or even a screenshot.

Not really getting anywhere alas 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a support call refernce # from apple by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As predicted, Premiere starts in a fresh user account. It would be nice to know which files are involved, so we can replace these by fresh ones (copied from the new account). Do you have the instructions that Apple gave to you, Pierre? Or do you know which files are involved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not about copying files I'm afraid. It's a complete procedure involving resetting permissions using the finder, then a command line in terminal then another command line in recovery mode to then end with a complete OS reinstall (without loosing data).

Best,

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 1.08.54 PM.png

 forum wouldn't let me post my fix! Above is pic of it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to know it fixed your issue!

First steps are the same I had to do.

After these steps the support rep instructed me to restart in recovery mode and then sent me another diskutil command line to run in recovery mode terminal.

He then asked me to reinstall.

Best,

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing Alf!

I'll give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Du gehst auf deine Festplatte, dann auf Library dann auf Adobe dann auf Common  7.0 dann auf Plug ins dann löscht du die Datei dummy, dann gehst du auf Medis vor und löschst da alles. Bei mir ging es dann danach 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wissen Sie wie 'Medis vor' heißt auf Englisch?

Danke schön

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue multiple times and initially I thought it had to do with the OS updates. I ran a full scan and cleanup using CleanMyMac (not an endorsement) and after running it, Premiere opened without issue. 

Current OS: Catalina 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

te amo we, jalo solo tuve que restaurar los permisos con CleanmyMac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue too and after uninstalling all Adobe products and reinstalling them - I still ran into the same issue! I have now currently however found a workaround which seems to be working...

After force quitting Premiere Pro after being stuck on "Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle", I headed over to the Activity Monitor and saw that there were 2 x GPUSniffer.exe running in the background. They both had the biggest % CPU so were right at the top of the list. 

After searchning online and reading this article - http://windowsbulletin.com/files/exe/adobe-systems-incorporated/adobe-premiere-pro-cs6/gpusniffer-ex... , I checked that the files were genuine and Force Quit them. I restarted Premiere Pro and it loaded near instantly!

I'm not whether this is directly correlated however it seems to have done the job for me. Fingers crossed this has fixed the issue and there are no long term implications!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That GPU Sniffer is a thing. Had problems with it starting Ae a few versions ago.

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use any of the Premiere Pro version they all freeze at "ImporterQuickTime.Bundle". I've done everything mentionned under this question but nothing seems to be working. (ps: my laptop is a Mac running on BigSur).

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue and did the following:

System preferences> Security and Privacy>

Click the Firewall Tab

If Firewall is ON

Click Firewall Options

Click +

Add Adobe Creative Cloud

Click +

Add Adobe Premiere Pro

It worked for me after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW - This is on a Mac running Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for posting your solution.  makes sense to me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how to easily fix it:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

^ This is the way. Thanks Eira!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Descarguen CleanMyMac, vayan a mantenimiento y ahi hay que restablecer los permisos, el cache y esas cosas y con eso ya pudo abrirse, saludos 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡Hola! También tengo el mismo problema alguien podría explicar la solución y por qué se genera este problema.

Saludos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, logre solucionar el problema:

loading QuickTime importer que tenía atorado el inicio del programa. Aún no entiendo a la perfección el problema pero al parecer existía el plug-in duplicado lo cual no permitía que avanzara.

Lo solucióne como dicen más arriba con la app "Clean my Mac".

Espero esto les ayude, saludos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do u fix it finally?

how u made it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's not a definitive solution because it continue doing the same "Loading QuickTime importer".

but i fix it running before clean my Mac every time before star premiere pro.

im sorry if my English isn't too good .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having this problem too.

I'm running Premiere Pro version 14.8 in a Mac computer with High Sierra version 10.13.6.

I can't update the software to a recent one because the computer won't let me, this is as far as it gets.

Is there anything I can do? Thnks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines