Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just looked at the first link for a few minutes and like the product still shots and the interview stuff...but my suggestion is that you change the title from what you got and add "how adobe products help make critcally acclaimed media for mainstream media distribution".

something like that.

I never saw the blog before and don't care about the selling aspect of stuff but know it's important and the more you can add that is real and not just hype.. the better off you are... 

so add to your title or I got no clue why I would click on any of those links.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

being a salesman:

read your norman vincent peale and be the salesman as best you can by

a) sell the product cause you believe in it totally and want to show the potential clients ( customers) the benefit of using what you are selling.... cause you KNOW it's great and would help them.

b) show the samples or make demonstrations or whatever ( in person usually but now it's more open (internet) but it's still PERSONAL. ( like productions workflow ?? ).

When I was discharged from army in 70 a lot of stuff happened fast.

I couldn't stand the demonstrations in community college and moved with wife to Denver to take job in back offfice of merrill lynch ( but nixon price wage freeze killed it ). So I did other stuff to make money and one thing was selling pots and pans door to door. for commission.

I had to study sales stuff fast ( hence norman power of positive thinking )... a trump preacher I think.

where he got his basic education about closing the deal.

So,, for the love of god, put your desire in your title.... tell me WHY I should click on links in the most concise and accurate words.

: )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have no control over how the marketing team titles its pieces. Thanks for the feedback, though. I'll pass it along.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines