Premiere Pro Time Remapping is God Awful in the New Update

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there going to be a new update ASAP for Premiere? None of the time remapping issues have been fixed. They have actually become worse. Now you have to click way above the keyframe timeline to make a keyframe. The issue of increasing the speed above 800% still hasn't been fixed and keeps glitching/skipping. 

Is there ever going to be a fix? I'm almost to the point of switching editing softwares. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro Time Remapping is God Awful in the New Update

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there going to be a new update ASAP for Premiere? None of the time remapping issues have been fixed. They have actually become worse. Now you have to click way above the keyframe timeline to make a keyframe. The issue of increasing the speed above 800% still hasn't been fixed and keeps glitching/skipping. 

Is there ever going to be a fix? I'm almost to the point of switching editing softwares. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been fixed issues with Time Remapping in recent updates: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html

It also helps if your post an example and detailed specs of your system, footage and software versions.

But if you feel strongly about this issue file your feedback on https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro. In this community we try to help members to use current software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest updates for Premiere Pro. Time Remapping still doesnt work about 800% and I don't understand why. I have attached a screen record of this issue. You will also see a screen shot of the latest version of Premiere. This is just a basic example of the issue.

You can also see the issue with the cursor and having to place it above the keyframe timeline to make a keyframe.  

I have tried to render the clip and rendering has no effect. Nest and then render still nothing. I have seen many other people having the same issue. How do I fix this, it really effects my workflow and edits. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.31.46 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0