Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Time Remapping Stutter

Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue for a while now. But now I have to ask. I shot a quick video at 120fps. Import into premiere pro, of course I am going to use time remapping. When I use time remapping on this clip it only lets me go to 799%. If I go to 800% it lags and skips, also when I export the clip to see if the time remap even works, the exported clip is still in slow motion. 

I see other youtubers all the time bumping their remaps up to 1000%+. What is the issue here? I have Macbook Pro all upgraded. There shouldn't be an issue here. Is it premeire or the computer I'm using? 

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you put the number in maually? What if you type in there 1000? Does it revert to 800? As for having issues of playback in Premiere, not uncommon at all and a render will show you the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines