Highlighted

Premiere Pro Timeline slow and laggy

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The timeline on the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 CC is very slow, unresponsive and laggy. You cannot change the position of the project marker via the timeline, it can only be done via the small timeline that is underneath the preview video.

During video playback, the timeline counter is slowly and out of time with the timer beneath the video preview.

This issue is occuring on my work PC, but does not on my Mac at home.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro Timeline slow and laggy

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The timeline on the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 CC is very slow, unresponsive and laggy. You cannot change the position of the project marker via the timeline, it can only be done via the small timeline that is underneath the preview video.

During video playback, the timeline counter is slowly and out of time with the timer beneath the video preview.

This issue is occuring on my work PC, but does not on my Mac at home.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. My PC set up:

Ryzen 7

64GB ddr4

GTX 1050

Please help

SSD entirely

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0