Premiere Pro Transform Tool

Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When animating text, png files, or anything with the transform tool — how do you center the scale from 0 to 100 after adding motion blur by changing the shutter?

I manually grab both anchors separately and I try my best to center them both, but there always seems to be an issue regardless.

The text will scale from a slight left or right corner, instead of from the middle. Why's this?

On After Effects, whoever I position the anchor to the text will scale from it, including the center.

I see that no one discussing this problem, but I have it a lot. Genuine feedback would be highly appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The anchor tools in PrPro can be awfully confusing. No question.

Add a text box, the anchor is at the upper left corner of the box.

Add a text line, the anchor is at the lower left corner of the text itself.

Add a rectangle, the anchor point is in the center of the box.

And if you have "snap in program monitor" active, hover over the anchor point on-screen and wait for the anchor symbol to appear, you can move the anchor point and see if and when you center it in the box.

Further, while moving the anchor points in either text type, the text moves WHILE you're trying to center the anchor point. Very confusing.

Hope that helps some?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines