Highlighted

Premiere Pro version 14.2 - H.264 export out of sync audio

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using version 14.1, my exports in h.264 had audio that was completely out of sync.

Adobe tech support managed to identify the issue and fix it (within version 14.1)

however, now premiere pro has updated to version 14.2, the issue has come back.

Has anyone else had this issue? what is the long term solution? It's expensive software so I would like to be able to use it at its full capabilities.

p.s: Exporting in other formats/codecs seems to work - h.264 is the only one I'm having an issue with 

Topics

Audio, Crash, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro version 14.2 - H.264 export out of sync audio

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using version 14.1, my exports in h.264 had audio that was completely out of sync.

Adobe tech support managed to identify the issue and fix it (within version 14.1)

however, now premiere pro has updated to version 14.2, the issue has come back.

Has anyone else had this issue? what is the long term solution? It's expensive software so I would like to be able to use it at its full capabilities.

p.s: Exporting in other formats/codecs seems to work - h.264 is the only one I'm having an issue with 

Topics

Audio, Crash, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using vfr footage?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe so...

The camera used was a DJI Osmo

(I hope that's helpful information! - I'm not 100% about all technical terms)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, i will try this thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines