Highlighted

Premiere Pro Version 14.4 Lag During Playback

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone noticed lag during playback in v14.4? My  computer can't play my redered footage or proxy's without it being majorly jumpy after updating to v14.4.

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i9-9900K CPU @3.60GHz

Ram: 64.0 GB

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super

Workig of Internal Samsung Solid State.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro Version 14.4 Lag During Playback

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone noticed lag during playback in v14.4? My  computer can't play my redered footage or proxy's without it being majorly jumpy after updating to v14.4.

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i9-9900K CPU @3.60GHz

Ram: 64.0 GB

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super

Workig of Internal Samsung Solid State.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
baccione LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also i have a similar sutuation my pc is an i9 9900 with 64gb ram ssd m2 for the operating system and ssd m2 i tb for video card works 2080 ti 11gb. Same situation with a notebook with i7 7700hq 32gb and m2 1tb 1050 ti video card. I went crazy and couldn't work anymore. I solved it by downgrading to version 14.04. Now it is fluid even with full quality

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0