Highlighted

Premiere Pro video upload error.

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I fix the Premiere Pro video upload error : (we were unable to open the file on disk) Please help me.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, How to, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro video upload error.

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I fix the Premiere Pro video upload error : (we were unable to open the file on disk) Please help me.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, How to, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you're asking? What exactly are you trying to do?  Open a premiere project?  import a media file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I do a lot of video editing also new to the problem.  Its been over a week I can't import any video file to premiere to do edited.  I keep getting an error saying **we were unable to open the file on disk**

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

and what are your source properties?  use media info to tell us codec, frame rate, pixel dimensions and whether the frame rate is contant or variable.

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines