Highlighted

Premiere Pro wants to record my screen? (MAC Catalina)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Recently upgraded to macOS Catalina, but today when I added a "Change To Color" effect to a clip, I was greeted with the following pop-up, asking if Premiere Pro could record my screen content, even when not using the app.

Obviously this is a pretty big permission to grant, but Change To Color doesn't seem to be working properly whether I enable or disable the permission.  Any ideas if this could be linked?

Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 11.18.17.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro wants to record my screen? (MAC Catalina)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Recently upgraded to macOS Catalina, but today when I added a "Change To Color" effect to a clip, I was greeted with the following pop-up, asking if Premiere Pro could record my screen content, even when not using the app.

Obviously this is a pretty big permission to grant, but Change To Color doesn't seem to be working properly whether I enable or disable the permission.  Any ideas if this could be linked?

Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 11.18.17.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. as I proof-read this post I noticed that Premiere needs an update - I'm updating now and will remove/close this post if it does fix the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not necessary that you delete it just let us know how you solved it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2020 0
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot close or remove posts from this forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2020 0
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very strange, Premiere is not even capable to do screenrecording.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2020 0
tibby99 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same alert - as well as in Photoshop the other day. Using latest updates + Catalina

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0