Highlighted

Premiere Pro won't launch

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, Premiere Pro won't launch but yesterday it was fine. What changed? I received an email from Adobe informing me about updates. "Dear Jon,

The latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud is here.

Click here or log in to the Creative Cloud app to update your apps and access the latest features.

Sincerely,
The Creative Cloud Team"

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro won't launch

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, Premiere Pro won't launch but yesterday it was fine. What changed? I received an email from Adobe informing me about updates. "Dear Jon,

The latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud is here.

Click here or log in to the Creative Cloud app to update your apps and access the latest features.

Sincerely,
The Creative Cloud Team"

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop launches just fine. Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you do any updates?  Updates often require better system specs.  Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.   And confirm that your system meets minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe retry the install. Be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0