Highlighted

Premiere pro won't let me in

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my problem is when I click on new project, it would show me the location, name and everything that is supposed to show. If I click "OK" to open a new project, it would load and just completly log off premiere. I redownloaded it and tried youtube tutorials but non of them work since I can't even go into the edit screen. I also tried dragging my file into the premiere from my computer desktop but it just says it's "appeared to be a damaged project" when it's a complety ok ( mp3 ) project. Plases give me something I should do to solve this problem. Thank youu

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere pro won't let me in

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my problem is when I click on new project, it would show me the location, name and everything that is supposed to show. If I click "OK" to open a new project, it would load and just completly log off premiere. I redownloaded it and tried youtube tutorials but non of them work since I can't even go into the edit screen. I also tried dragging my file into the premiere from my computer desktop but it just says it's "appeared to be a damaged project" when it's a complety ok ( mp3 ) project. Plases give me something I should do to solve this problem. Thank youu

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the same location where you saved your project there should be a folder of auto saved versions of your project. I’d try opening the most recent auto saves to see if they behave better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0