Highlighted

Premiere Pro won't Start

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Premiere Pro fine this morning. I tried relaunching my application an hour ago and nothing. I have a project I need to complete tonight. What do I do?

This is the error messgage I have gotten-

boost::filesystem::status: Too many levels of symbolic links: "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/Digital Anarchy/Flicker Free AE 1.1.8/Flicker Free.plugin"

TOPICS
Crash, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro won't Start

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Premiere Pro fine this morning. I tried relaunching my application an hour ago and nothing. I have a project I need to complete tonight. What do I do?

This is the error messgage I have gotten-

boost::filesystem::status: Too many levels of symbolic links: "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/Digital Anarchy/Flicker Free AE 1.1.8/Flicker Free.plugin"

TOPICS
Crash, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’d uninstall the app and then re-install it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds like there's a problem with a plug-in.  Probably need to do some googling on how to remove plugins or check out https://www.digitalrebellion.com/promaintenance/ which includes a plug-in manager.  Worth every penny if you need to enable and disable plugins on a regular basis.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0