Highlighted

Premiere Pro wrong audio being heard in timeline.

Participant ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The last few times when editing, the audio is changing to different audio (sometimes even only a section of a continuous audio piece) in the project and even from a different sequence that has not been added to the time line.

If I export the clip, the audio is correct. If I restart the program, sometimes the audio is fixed, other times it'll have a different audio error in a different place.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Cheers!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro wrong audio being heard in timeline.

Participant ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The last few times when editing, the audio is changing to different audio (sometimes even only a section of a continuous audio piece) in the project and even from a different sequence that has not been added to the time line.

If I export the clip, the audio is correct. If I restart the program, sometimes the audio is fixed, other times it'll have a different audio error in a different place.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Cheers!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?