Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Productions - Match frame issues

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I'm having an issue with match frame speeds of my source clip while using productions in Premiere Pro. For example : I have all my footage in Project "footage" and I'm editing all my scenes in Project "scene" all within the same production. 

So now I have pulled a clip from the "footage" project into my "scene" project and changed the speed to 400%. When I press match frame, instead of playing the clip in my source window at 100%, it is playing back at 400%.

But if I import the footage into "scene" project, that error disappears...but the whole point of using productions was to keep my projects light.

How do I solve this?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not understanding what the error is ... you've changed the clip to +400%, and playing it back in the Source monitor with match frame within that project it plays the clip at +400%. Which, within that project, is how that clip is seen.

Have you checked going back to the footage project and the source monitor? I'm on my tablet at the moment so I can't check, but I think doing a "reveal in project" type action on the clip would take it to the footage project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines