• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Productions - The project containing this media is not found on the disk.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Productions from Premiere and when importing a project from another production and I do a "reveal in project" on a clip of a sequence I get this message:

The project containing this media is not found on the disk. Would you like to open it manually?

Project Path: /Volumes/SW_Proxies/Productions/SAVAGE_WATERS_PRODUCTION/Media.prproj

I can do it manually clip by clip but I'd like to be able to do all clips at once, not one by one, cause I've got thousands.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know if you are using Premiere Pro, Rush, or Elements and someone will move this post to the proper forum. (I don't use any of them, so I can't tell from your post which you're using.)

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't know where to post it. Its Premiere Pro, Production

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error on lots of clips. Premiere 14.9.0. Just right-clicking clip in timline and hitting "reveal in project". Spinning ball and the dialogue box. I can match frame and "reveal in finder" just fine. Anybody have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This is one of the issues with Productions. If you open a project outside of the Production you can't easily access the media; it may be inside another project in that second Production so it's sort of invisible. I would do this:

1. Open the other Production file
  2. Open the project. Then do your "reveal in..." command.
  3. Once you find the media, copy it into the bins of a new blank project.
  4. Open your original Production and then add the new project with the media into it.

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines