Highlighted

Premiere Project Manager Error

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been trying to 'consolidate and transcode' a sequence for a while and keep getting issues. The latest error has been that 'the following file could not be found', but it is referring to a file on the drive I am consolidating onto, not the original file itself. I have tried importing the sequence into a new project to no avail, it also doesn't keep the files it has successfully consolidated after this error occurs. I am working on a 1080p25 multicam project, I'm not sure whether the multicamera clips are causing the issues, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Anyone else come across this before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Project Manager Error

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been trying to 'consolidate and transcode' a sequence for a while and keep getting issues. The latest error has been that 'the following file could not be found', but it is referring to a file on the drive I am consolidating onto, not the original file itself. I have tried importing the sequence into a new project to no avail, it also doesn't keep the files it has successfully consolidated after this error occurs. I am working on a 1080p25 multicam project, I'm not sure whether the multicamera clips are causing the issues, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Anyone else come across this before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JeffM811 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a fix?  I have the same issue so please let me know. If I find something useful I'll let you know 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines