Highlighted

Premiere - project tab keeps moving in new projects

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not that complicted, I have a custom window layout with the project tab on the left like most people have it. But every time I create a new project, the project tab is on the right side of the preview window. Easy fix, I just drag it over to where its supposed to be, it's just super annoying to have to do that each time when I've saved the workspace multiple times with projects on the left. How do I fix this? It's so stupudly simple.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere - project tab keeps moving in new projects

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not that complicted, I have a custom window layout with the project tab on the left like most people have it. But every time I create a new project, the project tab is on the right side of the preview window. Easy fix, I just drag it over to where its supposed to be, it's just super annoying to have to do that each time when I've saved the workspace multiple times with projects on the left. How do I fix this? It's so stupudly simple.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One think you might want to do is turn off 'Import Workspace from Project' from the Window\Workspaces menu

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I had found it, but I tried that and nothing changed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, been present the past three versions of PP. It's pretty damn annoying. Make me think Adobe REALLY wants me to have the project window on the top right lol. I was on the phone with Adobe for three hours, nothing fixed it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having that problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I keep changing it, save changes to this workspace, and Premier keeps changing it back!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0