• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere - project tab keeps moving in new projects

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not that complicted, I have a custom window layout with the project tab on the left like most people have it. But every time I create a new project, the project tab is on the right side of the preview window. Easy fix, I just drag it over to where its supposed to be, it's just super annoying to have to do that each time when I've saved the workspace multiple times with projects on the left. How do I fix this? It's so stupudly simple.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One think you might want to do is turn off 'Import Workspace from Project' from the Window\Workspaces menu

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I had found it, but I tried that and nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, been present the past three versions of PP. It's pretty damn annoying. Make me think Adobe REALLY wants me to have the project window on the top right lol. I was on the phone with Adobe for three hours, nothing fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having that problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I keep changing it, save changes to this workspace, and Premier keeps changing it back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue running the current 2021 version (v15.0). This has been an issue for a while. I'll move it to the bottom left, save my workspace, close the project and when I come back it's in the same space as my timelines. I'll move it back, update workspace, upload settings to creative cloud, rinse and repeat. Been like this a couple years for sure.

Usually running the latest version of Premiere Pro and related apps. Currently on a 2012 MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 with 16GB RAM and an Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB running macOS Catalina 10.15.7, a 2020 iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 with 40GB RAM and a AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB, and an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Windows 10 system with 16GB RAM with a 4GB GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you turn off the option I noted above? Mine is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure did. Should have mentioned that.

Usually running the latest version of Premiere Pro and related apps. Currently on a 2012 MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 with 16GB RAM and an Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB running macOS Catalina 10.15.7, a 2020 iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 with 40GB RAM and a AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB, and an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Windows 10 system with 16GB RAM with a 4GB GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines