• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere: Project window headers: Can we change the order of the headers?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate having to re-order the headers in the project window to my liking everytime I start a new project. For example, I want the 'Media Duration' to be the first column after the file name: but I also want to keep the 'Media Start' and 'Media end' - just want to have them come later.

Any way we can do this in a universal fashion / preset?

I'll hang up and listen - thank you!

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Under the Menu options for your project, select Save as New View Preset. Then you can load the preset in subsequent projects. You can even assign a keyboard shortcut in that menu for even faster access.

preset.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the Menu options for your project, select Save as New View Preset. Then you can load the preset in subsequent projects. You can even assign a keyboard shortcut in that menu for even faster access.

preset.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool Jeff, thanks for that tip! Also, and I haven't read 'The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro' yet, but the one bit I did read helped with this also, the project grid headers (meta-data) are saved in the Workspace. So, when you create a custom one, put your metadata into the proper order, and it will come back with the workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines