• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rendering Issues

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new laptop, it's a Lenovo Yoga 7 14ITL5. 

It has 11th Gen Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-1135G7 @2.40 GHz, 12 GB RAM, and 64 Bit operating system.

I am trying to create videos on Premiere and am using pretty large video files (About 7-10 MB each) overlayed on top of each other with different masks and filters. 

I have tried rendering each individual file, rendering all of them together, and rendering after each edit and I am still getting some pixelated video (see below). 

Sean5E8C_0-1618755519016.png

I am exporting in Format H.264 because I want the videos to be MP4s and not AVIs, my Preset is usually custom with "Maximum Render Quality" and "Use Previews" boxes checked, with Time Interpolation: Frame Blending working the best, but still not perfect. I have also tried Matching Source High Bitrate and Adaptive Bitrate with no luck.

I am using Premiere Pro v. 15.1 and sometimes using 14.9 because it works a little better but still gives me these pixelation/rendering issues.

Are Lenovos just not the best laptops to do video editing software on, or am I missing something with my settings?

Any suggestions on how to get clean unpixelated videos using these large video files with different maks would be very appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Looks like a driver issue. Update to the latest version from Intel:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30381/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a driver issue. Update to the latest version from Intel:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30381/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, thanks so much! That actually solved it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines