Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere renders and exports blurry video

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I hope someone can help figure this out...

I'll start by saying that I've checked forums for this issue but I couldn't find a fix or a solution that addressed my specific issue.

So I'm working on this very simple 4k edit in Premiere (1 adjustment layer for color grading, 1  track for video clips and 1 audio track for music), it renders and exports just fine as expected. Now I make a change in the top track where I have the adjustment layer (I add a LUT and some brightness/details adjustements) and suddenly every single render is blury, same when I export. I did not change ANYTHING else (same computer, same Premiere file, same sequence and render settings, same exports setting, no change in resolution...). When I disable the top track with the adjustement layer and render the sequence then magically everything renders in perfectly crisp 4k. When I turn the top track back on there comes back the blurry rendered files. So the bottom line is that the adjustment layer seems to be the culprit, which is strange as I've been going through the very same process for years with no issue.

I'm very confused because I have not changed anything in my usual workflow and I do this kind of projects all the time (with adjustment layer on top for grading).

This prevents me from delivering my project so any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to create new Adjustment layer from scratch instead of old one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I ended up re-installing premiere, cleaned media cache and render files, picked up an earlier save of the premiere file, recreated the adjustment layer and it finally worked.

It's a shame Premiere is so buggy. I get small bugs like this all the time, sometimes resolved with a simple reboot.

As many Premiere users have said before me, I wish Adobe would dedicate more ressources to pollishing exisitng features and making Premiere more stable overall instead of coming up with new features all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines