• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere's Render and Replace feature is missing a key functionality

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really really wish Render and Replace actually like, worked.  It has a checkbox for “include video effects” – but right now it doesn’t work with the warp stabilizer effect.  Hopefully this bug is fixed soon.  It also doesn’t burn-in any time remapping.  R&R would be really useful for burning-in effects and time remappings.  For me, I need to burn-in all these effects to intermediate files, as they do not carry over via xml when moving timelines to another app. 

R&R is basically a fast transcoder of individual clips that are edited into a timeline, nothing more. 

I suppose it might be useful for things like the odd RED 8K clip here and there or something, but man, it sure could make the arduous process of timeline preparation so much smoother.  I made a video describing these issues here --  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCBcWgOgGtM

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird. I see what is happening in your video and I believe you are having this problem. But I just tested it on my system and it worked as expected. I put Warp Stabilizer on a clip and then did a render and replace and the effect was kept. Premiere Pro V15 on MacOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking on this, gerikp.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so perahps I am experience a windows-only version issue.

regarding time re-mapping, could we get a checkbox "burn-in speed changes"?

would be super helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've not had problems with this before, and I'm a PC guy also. But I can't test until Monday.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dang. I have a mac laptop, reckon I'll try it on that when I get a chance.  still, would love to see R&R burn-in time remaps, which I assume the mac version also doesn't do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines