• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere saving cache files to wrong location???

Participant ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I have my cache files& cache-database assigned to my F drive yet premiere still saves media cache files in my C drive.. specifically: C drive > users > profile > appdata > roaming > adobe > common > media cache files. 

It's weird because it saves it there and on my F drive at the same time. I already tried contacting support and they made me reset the preferences and rename adobe folders to "old" but nothing worked so I thought I would give the forum a try.

Anyone?? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the properties and the kind of files it saves? Mine is but 11MB and only containes .ims files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah it seems to be saving IMS files only on my C drive. it's not that big of a issue I just thought this is a mistake? appearantly this is normal I read?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines