• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere screen does not refresh visualization while working

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a catastrofic problem with Premiere Pro. I work with two screens, used as a single wide one. On the left screen i have the timeline. Now it's like the left screen, and only it, cannot refresh. I cannot manage to use panels. Better, i can modify things with mouse and keyboard, but do not see any change in the visualization. The right screen works. On the left one there are some areas working fine, as Premiere top menù, the rest works but to not visualize changes.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere can be wonky if you're using that as a "single screen" essentially in the monitor.

To use mulitple screens, you really are safer if the monitors are set in the OS as "extend desktop to this screen" and rather than pulling Premiere's main UI window across screens, you create a workspace with the main menu window of Premiere on your OS's main screen, and drag a panel to the other monitor, resize and perhaps make a panel group covering that screen.

That's the way I work ... a main UI screen, another screen that in nearly all my workspaces is the Project Panel/Source Monitor panel group ... with at times other panels added. And a third screen as my Mercury Transmit Out screen.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines