Premiere Software Troubels - white Line in Video Clip doesn´t exist

Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

do you know how I can activate the white Line in my Video Clip, so I can work with the anchor tool? To do "analog" Crossfades ect.

Premiere shows it in the Audio Clips, but not in my Video Clips. I would be more than happy, if you could help me - because I don´t find anything about it in the internet or tutorials.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-16 um 09.22.05.png

This white Line is missing - how to activate?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Software Troubels - white Line in Video Clip doesn´t exist

Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

do you know how I can activate the white Line in my Video Clip, so I can work with the anchor tool? To do "analog" Crossfades ect.

Premiere shows it in the Audio Clips, but not in my Video Clips. I would be more than happy, if you could help me - because I don´t find anything about it in the internet or tutorials.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-16 um 09.22.05.png

This white Line is missing - how to activate?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which version you're using, Premiere Pro of Premiere Elements so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m using premiere pro 2020 sorry for any inconvenience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll move the thread to the correct forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is a duplicate post, but here it is in case someone stumbles upon this one.

WhiteLine.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0