Highlighted

Premiere source video is low quality.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded some footage to edit together at 1080p, edited the entire video only for it to export low quality. I set the output to be 1080 but I didn't realize that the source was 480. Why is this and how can I change it?

Footage is 1080p, source says it's 480.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere source video is low quality.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded some footage to edit together at 1080p, edited the entire video only for it to export low quality. I set the output to be 1080 but I didn't realize that the source was 480. Why is this and how can I change it?

Footage is 1080p, source says it's 480.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Sequence > Sequence Settings and change to 1920x1080 and set the Pixel Aspec Ratio to 1.0 and set the Field Order to Progressive (None).

Footage should always match the Sequence Settings and Export Settings. Any mis-match will cause issues.

If it does not make sense, provide more details such as screen dumps for the Sequence Settings and the Export Settings. The more details, the easier to help. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your media in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo
attachment.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0