Highlighted

Premiere struggles since upgraded to 14.xx version, maybe becayse of the RTX 2080TI ?

Participant ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have serious problems with Premiere, since the update. The last stable version was the 13.1.5, from this one I upgraded for the 14.2 because of the hardware acceleration, and since than I have a lot of error messages, crashes, freezes. And today the preview window started to go black after a couple minutes of editing, dont know why.

Could this be the problem of the 2080TI, I mean premiere does not really use gpu power, and maybe because its a pricy video card, it's not optimized for the software.

I've attached my rig, and also an error log, dont know why these messages appears, but I know that it has something to do with the hardware accelration, until v 14.2xxx I did not received messages like this, and I used the same software.

Lates studio drivre is installed, I also tried the game driver, without success, lates premiere version is installed as well, but still no luck at all.

Please, someone give me and advice, what is causing these problems, I can't edit any video more than 10-20 min, after that or I got a crash, or it turns my preview window black.

Thnak you

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere struggles since upgraded to 14.xx version, maybe becayse of the RTX 2080TI ?

Participant ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have serious problems with Premiere, since the update. The last stable version was the 13.1.5, from this one I upgraded for the 14.2 because of the hardware acceleration, and since than I have a lot of error messages, crashes, freezes. And today the preview window started to go black after a couple minutes of editing, dont know why.

Could this be the problem of the 2080TI, I mean premiere does not really use gpu power, and maybe because its a pricy video card, it's not optimized for the software.

I've attached my rig, and also an error log, dont know why these messages appears, but I know that it has something to do with the hardware accelration, until v 14.2xxx I did not received messages like this, and I used the same software.

Lates studio drivre is installed, I also tried the game driver, without success, lates premiere version is installed as well, but still no luck at all.

Please, someone give me and advice, what is causing these problems, I can't edit any video more than 10-20 min, after that or I got a crash, or it turns my preview window black.

Thnak you

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
trialboj LATEST
Participant ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 So I just tried to export a video, and got this error message... wtf?

Premiere error compiling movie.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0