Highlighted

Premiere Stutter Issues

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a 1920x1080 sequence at 23.98. Some of the footage was shot as such, but some was also shot at 4K, 59.94. When I import the 4K 59.94, I get a serious stutter. Not sure if this was supposed to be slo mo or not, but a little confused on how to make this smooth. Appreciate asnsy help. 

TOPICS
Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Stutter Issues

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a 1920x1080 sequence at 23.98. Some of the footage was shot as such, but some was also shot at 4K, 59.94. When I import the 4K 59.94, I get a serious stutter. Not sure if this was supposed to be slo mo or not, but a little confused on how to make this smooth. Appreciate asnsy help. 

TOPICS
Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it stutter after you render the timeline?

You may need to use proxies:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/proxy-media.html

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0