Premiere taking 14 hours exporting a 30 minute timeline

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm not sure what's going on, but Premiere says it will take 19 hours to export a 30 minute project. It is 4k 23.976. There aren't any major effects with exception to fading in and out and color correction. I've exported this same project before, and it took 30-60 minx MAX.

I thought it was my MBP (2018 max specs), so I refreshed it, put the project and assets on my internal drive and it's still the same song and dance. I need to get this project out ASAP and have no idea how too fix this. Any ideas??

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere taking 14 hours exporting a 30 minute timeline

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm not sure what's going on, but Premiere says it will take 19 hours to export a 30 minute project. It is 4k 23.976. There aren't any major effects with exception to fading in and out and color correction. I've exported this same project before, and it took 30-60 minx MAX.

I thought it was my MBP (2018 max specs), so I refreshed it, put the project and assets on my internal drive and it's still the same song and dance. I need to get this project out ASAP and have no idea how too fix this. Any ideas??

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshots of your media properties, sequence settings, and export settings?

attachment.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also:

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0