Highlighted

Premiere Taking Up Loads Of Memory

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loaded up premiere and I opened the project im working on and it fully glitches out and crashes my computer.

Been using this for many months and this is the first time something like this has happened.

Really need urgent help.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Taking Up Loads Of Memory

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loaded up premiere and I opened the project im working on and it fully glitches out and crashes my computer.

Been using this for many months and this is the first time something like this has happened.

Really need urgent help.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the latest version of Premiere?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, TCP. Have you updated the project file over multiple versions? If so, you may have corrupted the file. Try this, create a new project and import the legacy project into it rather than updating it. That can help "rewire" the project more reliably, we've found.

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0