Highlighted

Premiere Username and Password

Enthusiast ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The  last few days when I want to use Premiere it sometimes asks for my Username and Password.  I have not had this happen before.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Username and Password

Enthusiast ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The  last few days when I want to use Premiere it sometimes asks for my Username and Password.  I have not had this happen before.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it Creative Cloud asking you to sign in or is it your operating system asking for it?

Please post a screenshot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do  I add a Screen Shot?  It appears to be the Creative Cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check this link to know how to take a screenshot 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/11/8/20953522/how-to-take-screenshot...

and if you're being logged out and asked to sign in again many times please check this link and make sure of all these steps especially that you have the latest creative cloup app

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Screen Shot.  I need to know how to add the Screen Shot to the my post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit the insert photo button in the reply box.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud ask for the Username and Password.  Adobe Technical Support tried twice to fix the problem.  It still exists.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had this problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the screenshot requested.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0