• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere v15.1 Audio Crusher

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious if anyone has run into this...I was working "fine and dandy" project was saved.  Moved media to a new drive location..opened project and relinked now one sequence has corrupted all my audio...it is out of sync and just loud blasting static in most areas.  When I check the source, the source files are fine.  I re-import a clip and it is blasting static.  I reset prefs, trashed cache, BUT when I open the project on another mac, it's fine.  There are four sequences and only one is bad.  I also created a new project, pasted the sequence in a new sequence and same result.  Real funky.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have had the same problem. I might have a work around for you. Try opening the clip in Premiere 2020. You might be able to re-export from there. After some research I think this might be a metadata problem, at least for me. What type of video files are you using? I have the problem with XMF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeahhhhh, tried that...same issue in version 14.9.  Soooo what I'm doing is exporting from another computer split track wav file and dealing with it that way.  For now.  Unreal it is.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention these are MXF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We're working on a similar issue that has been addressed in one of our Beta builds. You may install the latest Beta build from the Creative Cloud Desktop app to check if it's working properly. Please refer to this link to know more about Creative Cloud Beta.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines