Premiere Won't Export Multicam Sequence, Flattening The Sequence Removes all Audio

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone come across this issue when exporting a multicam sequence from Premiere using Encoder? 

My export is stuck looping at 'preparing audio' for about 8-10 minutes before finally exporting the sequence. I tried exporting only the video and it worked, so it is clearly an issue with the audio. My first thought was to flatten the sequence, but every time I flatten my multicam, the audio is removed from the timeline. I have also tried nesting the sequence, exporting directly from Premiere, and bringing the audio into Audition with no luck.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Won't Export Multicam Sequence, Flattening The Sequence Removes all Audio

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone come across this issue when exporting a multicam sequence from Premiere using Encoder? 

My export is stuck looping at 'preparing audio' for about 8-10 minutes before finally exporting the sequence. I tried exporting only the video and it worked, so it is clearly an issue with the audio. My first thought was to flatten the sequence, but every time I flatten my multicam, the audio is removed from the timeline. I have also tried nesting the sequence, exporting directly from Premiere, and bringing the audio into Audition with no luck.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enabled.PNGFlattened.PNGPreparing Audio.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0