• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere won't export my video

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a 40 min 4k video. I did it once and the final video had some frozen frames for some seconds, so I changed the rendering to software only, but halfway through the rendering it would stop (looking at the task manager, cpu and gpu usage is none). Then when I tried it againg with hardware acceleration it doesn't even renders it, it gives me an error message and also starts to use all system memory and because of that the computer crashes and gives me a BSOD or the program stops working. I also tried rendering with Media Encoder but it crashes too.

I am very grateful in advance to whoever answers this. I actually had to deliver this video today to the client, so the fastest I can solve this, the better.

My laptop specs:

Core i7 7700HQ

GTX 1050

16GB ram

Footage is in the internal sata ssd

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

For some reason Premiere was using too much ram, I had 16GB and 11GB set to Adobe apps. When I opened this project it started using almost all of tose 11GB, and when it reached the maximum the computer would crash. This issue happened with other projects as well. So I installed 32GB of RAM (24GB dedicated to Adobe apps) on my computer and I haven't had this issue again ever since.

I'm not sure if I actually solved it because the problem was due to high RAM usage, that still happens every now and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that i tried reinstalling PP and also reseting the preferences, but it did not work. Also tried restarting the computer of course, but it did not help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some reason Premiere was using too much ram, I had 16GB and 11GB set to Adobe apps. When I opened this project it started using almost all of tose 11GB, and when it reached the maximum the computer would crash. This issue happened with other projects as well. So I installed 32GB of RAM (24GB dedicated to Adobe apps) on my computer and I haven't had this issue again ever since.

I'm not sure if I actually solved it because the problem was due to high RAM usage, that still happens every now and then (high ram usage, not the crash), but the computer never crashed again so adding more RAM is an option i guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines